Your exterior is the first thing your neighbors and potential buyers see when they pass by your home. However, there are times when you don’t have the time or energy to maintain your home’s exterior. Thankfully, there are various ways you can improve your curb appeal with less effort.
Here are five effortless ways you can maintain your curb appeal.
- Low-Maintenance Roof – Low-maintenance roofs don’t necessarily mean no maintenance, but the effort you have to put in maintaining them is significantly less. Metal roofs are extremely low maintenance. Replacing your roof may be a tad costly, but, in the long run, you won’t have to spend as much time and money on maintaining it as you would any other roofing type.
- Siding – Wood siding is a maintenance-heavy type of siding. Luckily, there are many alternatives to wood, such as vinyl and fiber cement siding. You can also choose LP® SmartSide® siding. This type of siding can withstand extreme weather. LP SmartSide siding has also been proven to resist rot, decay and termites. To have your LP SmartSide siding installed, simply turn to the roofing company and siding pros at Krech Exteriors.
- Gutter Guards – Having a well-made gutter can indeed increase your home’s curb appeal, but it still requires a lot of maintenance, especially during fall and spring. Not to mention, it can get damaged after a bad storm. One way to prevent having to maintain your gutters all the time is the use of gutter guards. Gutter guards offer protection from leaves or small debris that can fall into your gutters.
- Landscaping – If you don’t want to constantly maintain your landscaping, consider using native plants that don’t require a lot of watering or pruning. Exotic plant may boost your curb appeal, but they require a lot of upkeep.
- Composite Decking – Decks are another way of improving your curb appeal, and composite decks don’t require as much maintenance as wood decks. All you have to do with composite decks is clean it as opposed to staining and sealing it every few years.
Turn to Krech Exteriors for your roofing needs. We are your number one provider of siding and replacement window services. Give us a call at 651-968-8888, or fill out our contact form to request an estimate. We serve clients in St. Paul and Minneapolis.